Looking for Public Speaking Resources? You’ve Come to The Right Place.
Interview Skills Master Session (Three Hours, Virtual on Zoom)
In this deep dive, three-hour, one to one virtual session using Zoom, Frank DiBartolomeo will provide you with detailed, real life, how to tips, tools and solutions to ace your next interview.
Learn what it takes to demystify the interview process and while technical skills may get you the interview, exceptional people skills will get you the job
Frank will show you what to do to prepare you for the interview and, during the interview, how to act and give the best possible answer to every question.
He will show you how to prepare yourself before your interview, how to present yourself during the interview, and how to give the best possible answer to interview questions.
You and Frank will use your actual job descriptions to hold multiple mock interviews. Your performance will be evaluated and you will redo the mock interviews to become comfortable applying what you have learned in the session.
The session includes the following topics:
- Determination of your specific interview skills needs
- Discussion of the three interview venues: phone, in-person, virtual
- What to do before, during, and after your interviews
- Common interview questions with the best answers
- Mock interviews
- Session takeaways
- Calls to action
- Interview skills references
- Question and answer period
As an officer in the U.S. Air Force (Lieutenant Colonel, USAF (Ret)) and in his twenty-year career as a program manager and leader of people in industry, Frank has been on both sides of interviews as the one being interview and the one interviewing a prospective job candidate. He knows what interviewers want to see, what they don’t want to see and how to greatly “stack the odds” in your favor of being selected for the position for which you are interviewing.
After the session you will also receive:
- Extensive interview skills checklist
- Recording of the session to remind and reinforce
- FREE subscription to Frank’s weekly presentation skills e-zine
- FREE PDF electronic copy of Frank’s new book “Speak Well and Prosper: Tips, Tools and Techniques for Better Presentations"
Your investment for this three-hour virtual interview skills session is $497.00. A small investment for the career of your dreams!
For more information, call Frank DiBartolomeo at (703) 509-4424 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org